Terms & Conditions
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP ("PwC") has prepared this report for EDF Energy Plc (“EDF Energy”), So that EDF Energy can make PwC’s report available to you, you must first agree to the access requirements set out below.
- You acknowledge and agree that: PwC accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to you or any other third party in relation to PwC's report. The report is provided to you for information purposes only. If you rely on PwC's report, then you do so entirely at your own risk;
- You will not bring a claim against PwC which relates to your access to the report;
- Neither PwC's report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC's prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
- PwC's report was prepared on the instructions of EDF Energy. It was not prepared with your or any other third party's interests in mind or for their use. PwC's report is not a substitute for any enquiries that you should make. The reported data is for the period ended 31 March 2016 and thus, PwC's assurance report is based on historical information. Any projection of this information (or PwC's opinion on this information) to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the reports are issued and the description of controls may no longer accurately portray the system of internal control. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate; and
- EDF Energy will need to retain a record of all third parties who have accessed PwC’s report and will need to provide this record to PwC. As such, you agree to EDF Energy retaining your personal information for a period of at least six years from the date on which you access PwC’s report, and you agree to EDF Energy disclosing your personal information to PwC in relation to your access to the report. EDF Energy will not use your personal information for any other purpose.