We’ve teamed up with our trusted supplier Intana to offer our Total Protect package which combines all the benefits of Landlord Heating and Emergency Protect
Key areas covered
- Boiler, controls, radiators and thermostat
- Annual Service and Gas Safety Certificate CP12
- Your insured property's plumbing and drainage system
- Permanently installed electrical wiring, wall sockets and switches
- Dislodged roof tiles or any pest infestations in your property
- Up to £500 towards a new boiler if your old one can’t be repaired(1)
Cover available to landlords with single occupancy domestic properties only, with boilers under 11 yrs old
Key areas not covered
- Leaking gas feed pipes to the boiler
- Repair or replacement of designer or cast iron radiators, or radiators longer than 1.5 metres
- Cost of replacing taps, seals or grouting, water tanks, radiators, water softeners or waste disposal units or the cost of repairing or replacing water supply pipes
- Blocked, broken or leaking soil or waste pipes or tree root damage to sewers and pipes
- Theft, vandalism or malicious damage not reported to the police
- Flat glass, plastic, tarpaulin, felt or thatched roofs
- Broken or damaged internal windows or doors or any replacement external windows or doors
- Damage caused by or the removal of the pests or nests
- Any claims made in the first 30 days of your policy
For full details of what is and isn't covered click here
Intana will contact you to arrange an appointment to inspect your boiler
An approved contractor will inspect and service your boiler to check it is in good working order and will tell you if any work is needed before cover can start
Full cover will start once the initial 30 day exclusion period has expired and you have had any necessary work completed
If you're already covered by one of these policies and need to make a claim, please call Intana's 24 hour claims line on 01444 442 977.
Or if you've got any questions about your policy or would like to renew, call 01444 442 979(2)
We have a range of policies for your home – all brought to you by our trusted supplier Intana.
Full T&Cs apply
Prices are for domestic properties unless otherwise stated.
EDF Energy Protect is a range of insurance products provided by Intana across the mainland of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, plus the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
EDF Energy Protect is sold and administered by Collinson Insurance Services Ltd trading as Intana. The policies are underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch.
EDF Energy Customers Plc is an Appointed Representative of Collinson Insurance Services Limited (t/a Intana) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 311883.
This information can be checked on the Financial Services Register.