I’ve been sent an energy bill for a previous resident. What should I do?

If you get a bill or letter from us for someone who doesn’t live at your address anymore you can:

  • Forward it on to them directly, if you have their details
  • Contact your landlord or letting agent, if you have one
  • Put it in an envelope and send it back to us at:

    EDF Energy,
    Freepost RRYZ-BGYG-JCXR,
    334 Outland Road,
    PL3 5TU

    Please include their new address if you have it so we can try to contact them directly.

Did you find this page useful?