Your payments and billing
What help do you need with your payments or billing?
What help do you need with a payment that's due?
Why has my Direct Debit amount been changed?
If you pay by Direct Debit with regular monthly payments, we'll change how much you pay each month at your next check-in if:
- You're using more, or less, energy than you thought you would. For example, you got a new electric car.
- You haven't given us your meter readings in a while. This means we've had to estimate how much energy you're using.
- You've moved to a new energy plan (tariff) with different energy prices.
- You're not on track to pay the right amount for the energy you use by the end of your billing year.
- Our energy prices have changed.
We no longer offer quarterly billing and have moved customers from quarterly billing to monthly bills.If we have changed your billing frequency your unit prices will not be effected by the change.
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
Leave feedbackLog into MyAccountHelp Centre home
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Contact UsGive feedbackHelp Centre home
Get in touch