Price Cap rate cards effective from 1 October 2022Visit our price cap rate cards page to view the Ofgem Default Tariff Cap rates before discounts under the Government Energy Price Guarantee have been applied. These prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 5% and rounded. Prices are effective from 1 October 2022.
We work hard to reduce our own costs but continue to face pressures from significant wholesale energy price rises. Ofgem acknowledes that costs faced by all energy suppliers will sometimes increase, we have created a price cap page to go into more detail about:
- What is Ofgem's energy price cap?
- How does the price cap work?
- How is the price cap calculated?
- How much is the current price cap & how often does it change?
- Who's affected by a price cap increase