Claiming a free Zingy toy (Reward Programme) – Terms and Conditions
- The Reward Programme is operated by EDF Energy Customers plc registered in England with registered number 02228297 and whose registered office is at 40 Grosvenor Place, Victoria, London SW1X 7EN (we, us, our). These terms and conditions (Reward Terms) apply to the Reward Programme.
- To claim a free Zingy toy (the Reward) you must be:
(Eligible Participants) and must complete and submit the form at edfenergy.com/staffzingy before 12 December 2014. By submitting this form you accept these Reward Terms.
- a permanent employee of EDF Energy or an EDF Energy employee on a fixed term contract; and
- a customer who is benefiting from the additional £48 a year off their energy bills as an EDF Energy employee;
- Each Eligible Participant may only claim for a Reward once, irrespective of the number of products you receive from us.
- By providing your email address, this allows us to contact you in relation to this promotion only.
- We rely on the accuracy of the information provided by you and you are responsible for ensuring that this is accurate and up-to-date.
- Subject to you complying with these Reward Terms, the Reward will only be sent out to your registered home address by second class post within 28 days from the date on which you submit your form to us. Occasionally delivery may be affected by factors beyond our control or you may need to collect the Reward from your local post collection point if you are not at your home address to receive it. Therefore delivery cannot be guaranteed within the timeframe referred to above and we are not responsible for Rewards lost or stolen in the post.
- The Reward is not for resale.
- If you do not wish to receive the Reward or you do not submit the form to us by 12 December 2014, you agree that we may donate your Reward to charity.
- It is your responsibility to read any restrictions or warnings on the Reward and ensure that the Reward is suitable for your intended use.
- We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of the Reward shown on our website are an exact reproduction of the appearance and/or colours of the Reward itself. All sizes quoted are approximate.
- In the unlikely event that you receive a Reward which is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible (providing us with the details of the fault) and please send the faulty Reward to the Comms Production Team at 329 Portland Road, Hove, Sussex, BN3 5SU within 28 days of receipt. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to replace the faulty Reward; however we will endeavour to send you a replacement within 21 days of the faulty Reward being received by us, subject to stock availability. If we do not receive the faulty Reward within the 28 day period referred to above, we will not be able to replace the faulty Reward. We will not replace the Reward where faults arise from normal wear and tear or accidental damage. We are unable to exchange the Reward for any other reason other than the Reward being faulty.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Reward Programme including, without limitation, if you do not receive a Reward. If your Reward is faulty we will replace your Reward in accordance with paragraph 11. This will be our only liability to you for a faulty Reward.
- Nothing in these Reward Terms shall operate to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded. Further, nothing in these Reward Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
- If you receive a Reward you may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Reward and/or the Reward Programme.
- We may refuse your claim for a Reward if at any time we suspect that you have been involved in any abuse or attempted abuse of the Reward Programme or any fraud or breach or attempted breach of these Reward Terms.
- The Reward is subject to availability and we may substitute, amend, suspend or terminate the, Reward, the Reward Programme or these Reward Terms at any time at our absolute discretion but will endeavour to give as much notice as we reasonably can before doing so, and will advertise any substitution, amendment, suspension or termination at edfenergy.com/staffzingy. There are no cash alternatives available for the Reward.
- These Reward Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Reward Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In the event that you have any queries regarding the Reward Programme please refer to our FAQ’s at edfenergy.com/staffzingy.