1. As part of The Warm Home Discount – Support Plus Scheme (the “Scheme”) we will provide a £140 (including VAT) rebate on the energy bill of eligible households (“Rebate”). Rebates will be made by way of a credit to the energy account, prepaid cards or top-up vouchers for prepayment meters, or by cheque. Where the Rebate is applied by way of a credit to your account we apply this to your electricity account by default for dual fuel customers (but you can request for this to be transferred to your gas account if you wish). The method used to provide the Rebate will be determined at our discretion.
2. The Scheme is open to households if:
i. You take your domestic electricity supply from us and continue to do so until your Rebate is received. Under this Scheme we expect to make Rebate payments until 31 March 2018; and ii. You, as the EDF Energy electricity account holder or your partner living with you meet the Qualification Criteria (as set out in Condition 3 below).
3. If you're an individual in an eligible household you may make an application to receive a Rebate under the Scheme if you, or your partner living with you, are an EDF Energy electricity account holder, and currently receive at least one of the seven benefit combinations, listed on our website at www.edfenergy.com/rebate.
4. Only one application for a Rebate may be made per eligible household.
5. You will only receive the Rebate if your eligible household takes its current domestic electricity supply from us and continues to do so until the Rebate has been paid.
6. We reserve the right to close the application process the earlier of:
i. The provision of a Rebate to the first 90,000 eligible households whose applications we receive during the period of 1 June 2017 to 31 March 2018 (the “Scheme year”); and
ii. 20 December 2017, or any such earlier time as we may deem to be appropriate.
7. We reserve the right to modify any of these terms and conditions at any time during the course of the Scheme year.
8. You agree to provide us with documentary evidence from the Department for Work and Pensions ("DWP") to show that you fit the eligibility criteria. Any such documentary evidence must be dated no earlier than 1 April 2017.
9. You acknowledge and agree that in order for us to check your eligibility for the Scheme that:
i. We, and/or an organisation working on our behalf, may ask DWP or another organisation, for the information required to check or confirm your eligibility; and/or
ii. DWP, or other organisations, may share this information with us and/or an organisation working on our behalf.
10. In order for us to confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria or are in receipt of one of the qualifying benefit combinations listed on our website you acknowledge and agree to:
i. Grant us, and an organisation working on our behalf, permission to send your documentary evidence or information to DWP, or other organisations, and
ii. Grant DWP, or other organisations, permission to disclose your information to us, and an organisation working on our behalf. You also agree that an organisation working on our behalf may contact you to provide your documentary evidence and information for verification purposes, and you agree to us sharing your information with any such organisation, and to us and such organisation processing your data for the purposes of the Scheme, including, without limitation, verification.
11. You acknowledge that we may use the information which you have provided to us in order to process your application and provide you with Rebates and other relevant assistance which you may be eligible for.
12. You acknowledge and agree that we may store your information until the 31 December 2018 or as otherwise required by law or any regulatory requirement.
13. In these terms and conditions “we/us/our/EDF Energy” means EDF Energy Customers plc (company registered no. 2228297) and “you/your” means the person making an application for this Scheme .
14. By submitting an application you agree to these terms and conditions.