What is MyAccount?
MyAccount gives you instant 24/7 access to your energy account online.
It only takes a minute to register for MyAccount – all you need is your postcode and EDF Energy account number (begins ‘67’). You can find your account number in the top right hand corner of your EDF Energy bill, within your Welcome Pack, or in your 'Start Managing Your Account' email.
Once you’ve registered, you can manage your energy the quick and easy way.
Here’s a list of what you can do in MyAccount:
- View your balance, bills and statements – see all your important documents in one handy place
- Give us your meter readings – any time we ask you for a meter reading, all you need to do is log in and submit your reading
- Pay your bills – making a payment via MyAccount is simple (Direct Debit is even easier)
- Set up a Direct Debit – it’s the easiest way to pay, and you get our cheaper Direct Debit rate
- Manage your tariff – when the time’s right, you can find and change to a new tariff in just a few clicks
- Update your details – there’s no need to pick up the phone, just change your details quickly online
- Change your contact preference – you can go paper-free in an instant (please note, online-only tariffs are ‘paperless’ automatically)
- View your energy consumption – this is an option if you have a smart meter
- Request a smart meter – we’re rolling out smart meters across the country; you can find out if you can get one yet via MyAccount
- Request a new prepayment key or card – this is an option if you have a prepayment meter