Type another question

What happens to my BoilerCare insurance when I move out?

You can take your BoilerCare insurance with you to your new home. But your cover will only be valid if you tell your insurance provider, Collinson (formerly known as Intana), about your move.

Call Collinson on 0345 757 3764.
Calls are charged at your normal rate

And please remember to tell us about your move too!

Did you find this page useful?