Type another question

What does the insurance part of the Energy+BoilerCare tariff include?

We can’t offer any advice about the insurance package and you will need to decide for yourself whether or not it meets your needs. If you already have boiler breakdown cover you should compare benefits before signing up to this offer.

  • The policy covers the failure/breakdown of your standard domestic mains gas boiler, standard radiators, controls and thermostat
  • It provides cover for up to three claims a year, and a maximum of £500 per claim. If you need to claim, you’ll have to pay the first £50 of each claim
  • With BoilerCare cover, it doesn’t matter how old your boiler is, as long as it’s in good working order, has had a regular service and spare parts are still available.

The policy is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and administered by our insurance provider Collinson Insurance Services Ltd, trading as Intana. Full terms and conditions apply.

Did you find this page useful?