I think my electricity meter’s been disconnected

If you've moved into a property and there’s no electricity, first check your trip switches to see if you can turn it on.

If the property’s been disconnected by EDF, and it’s been empty for longer than 12 months, please contact us to arrange an appointment to reconnect the supply.

We’ll need to see an installation certificate (I-cert) to make sure the wiring in the property’s safe. You can get one of these from a NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) qualified electrician.

Did that solve your problem?

SolvedI still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Looks like you need some more help

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home