I can't view my bill in MyAccount. What can I do?
Make sure that you are using the latest version of Adobe reader as this can be a common reason for not being able to view your bills in MyAccount.
You can download the latest version via Adobe.
If you can only see a blank screen when attempting to view your bills, there are a few options to try to resolve this issue:
1. Refresh the screen
This can be done using the refresh button on your browser or by pressing F5 on your keyboard. Some settings would require you to use Ctrl + F5.
2. Check the version of your browser is compatible
The current browsers that support all the features of MyAccount - including downloading bills are:
- Internet Explorer: version 9, 10 and 11
- Safari: version 7 and 8
- Firefox: version 39.0, 40.0
- Google Chrome: version 45.0
3. Change the settings in Internet Explorer to allow you to view the bill
The instructions to do this are as follows:
- Within Internet Explorer click 'Tools' followed by 'Internet Options'
- Then click on the 'Advanced' tab
- Scroll down the list of options until you reach the checkbox for 'Do not save encrypted pages to disk'. This can be found under the 'Security' heading. Remove the tick from this box
- Click on 'Apply' then 'Ok'
- Re-open the PDF to view the bill
4. Open the PDF in Adobe
Another option is to 'download the PDF file and open it in Adobe, rather than opening the bill within the browser.
Windows operated PC
The steps to set this up are:
- Open up the Adobe software, either from a link on your desktop or from the start menu
- Click on 'Edit' and select 'Preferences' from the drop down menu
- Select 'Internet' from the menu on the left
- Under the header 'Web Browser Options' remove the tick from the box 'Display PDF in browser'
- Click 'Ok' to save these settings
- This will allow you to save the bill to your computer
- Make sure that within your Adobe Acrobat or whatever Adobe you are using under Adobe>Preferences>Internet "Display PDF in browser using:..." is NOT active then quit Safari
- Open Finder: Macintosh HD>Library>Internet Plug-Ins, and delete any plug ins related to PDF
- Open Safari and try to open the bill PDF again
If you continue to have problems viewing your bills online please contact us using the Chat button on the right so we can investigate further.