I’m a landlord and need to give you my new tenant’s details. How do I do that?
It’s actually better if your new tenants get in touch with us directly. That way we can work out the tariff and payment type that will work best for them. But if you’d rather give us their details yourself you can contact us using the Chat button on the right or call us on 0333 200 5100(1).
We’re open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 2pm. You can also write to us at EDF Energy, Freepost RRYZ-BGYG-JCXR, 334 Outland Road, Plymouth PL3 5TU.
We’ll need the following information:
- The new tenant’s name and contact details
- The date they become responsible for the bills at the property
- The meter readings on this date
- A forwarding address so we can send a final bill to the previous occupants (if that applies).
If you have a prepayment (pay-as-you-go) meter
Call us on 0333 200 5110(1). You might also want to have a look at ‘I’ve moved into a property with a prepayment meter. What do I need to do?
(1) Calls to UK wide numbers are included in any inclusive call plan you may have. If you don’t have an inclusive call plan, calls are charged at a national rate. Please check with your service provider if you’re unsure.