How much energy am I using – and how does this compare to last year?
- You can see how much energy you're using in a table on page 3 of your bill under 'About your usage' (you'll only see this if you've been with us for a year or more, and we've had enough meter readings from you).
- The table shows you how many units (kWh) of energy you've used during this latest billing period – and how much you used over the same period last year.
- You can use the table to work out if you're using more, less or the same amount of energy as this time last year.
- Go to My energy graphs to see how much energy you've been using (you'll need to sign in or register for MyAccount first).
- If you've been with us for 12 months or more, you'll be able to see how your current energy use compares to this time last year.
- The graph on the first page of your annual statement shows you how much energy you've used over the last year.
- It also shows you how this compares to your energy use over the previous year (if this information is available).