How do you make sure the Warm Home Discount voucher is claimed by the correct person?

You’ll need to provide two types of identification:

  • Any form of photo identification and
  • Two letters or bills showing your name and address (for example a council tax bill, letter from the DWP or energy bill).

If you do not have photo identification, you’ll need three letters or bills showing your name and address.

Did that solve your problem?

SolvedI still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Looks like you need some more help

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home