How do I use an offer code?
- How you redeem your offer will depend on whether we've given you an offer code, or sent you a letter or email with a link.
- Offer code: enter your code in the relevant box online; or give it to a customer adviser on Chat or over the phone.
- Email with a link:click on the link and complete the required action; you'll get your offer automatically, so there's no need to type in a code.
- Letter with a url link: type the url into your internet browser and complete the required action; you'll get your offer automatically, so there's no need to type in a code.
Read on to find out more about claiming your offers.
I’ve claimed my offer - when will I see the credit in my account?
The timing isn't always the same for every offer. You'll need to check the terms and conditions of your offer to find out when the credit will be added to your account. If you can't find the information you need, get in touch using the Chat button on the right.
My offer code/email link doesn’t work – what do I do?
Get in touch with us using the Chat button on the right – our online customer advisers are on hand to help.
My offer has expired – what can I do?
We're sorry, but you won't be able to redeem your offer if it's expired.
1. You can still save money by setting up a Direct Debit.
2. You can still go paperless. You'll get all your notifications by email or text, see all your bills in one place, and help the environment too.
3. You can still register for a free smart meter. A smart meter shows you how much energy you're using in pounds and pence, so you can be in control of your spend. It also sends us automatic meter readings, so you only ever pay for the energy you use.
I've claimed my offer, but my credit is missing/wrong – what do I do?
Get in touch using the Chat button on the right.
Can I give my offer to a friend or family member?
Your offer is always exclusive to you, so you can't transfer it to friends or family.
Can I exchange my offer for cash or something else?
Sorry, the offer can't be exhanged for anything else.