How do I pay back emergency credit on my smart pay as you go meter?
We'll automatically take a payment for your emergency credit – and any other debt that's accumulated while you were using emergency credit – as soon as you top up your smart pay as you go meter. So you need to top up your meter with enough credit to pay for:
- any emergency credit you have used
- any missed standing charges
- any missed instalment plan payments
- your ongoing energy use
- Press 'Menu' on your in-home display.
- Use the arrows to scroll to the 'Debts to clear' screen.
- The figure you see on this screen tells you how much you owe.