How do I get emergency credit on my smart pay as you go meter?
Watch our video to find out how to activate your emergency credit – or follow the instructions below:
- Press 'Menu' on your in-home display, then choose 'Select Emergency Credit' by pressing 'OK'.
- Press the electricity or gas symbol to choose which fuel you want to access the emergency credit for.
- Once activated, you have £10 of emergency credit to spend (for each fuel); your meter will disconnect when your emergency credit runs out.
- 'Emergency credit selected': this tells you that you've activated your emergency credit, but still have some of your own credit left
- 'Emergency credit in use': this means you've run out of credit and are now paying for your energy with emergency credit.