How can I pay less for my energy?
1. Make sure you're on your cheapest tariff
One of the quickest and easiest ways to save money can be to find a better energy deal – you can do this in just a few minutes.
2. Switch to a pay as you go meter
Having a pay as you go (PAYG) smart meter won’t automatically save you money, but it can help you reduce the energy you use
- Your in home display will show you approximately what you’re using in real time
- You pay for your energy before you use it by adding credit to your meter
- You only spend what you can afford, but can add to your credit whenever is convenient to you
- Topping up your credit easy and can be done online as well as at traditional PayPoint stations
If you have arrears on your account we can also set up an arrangement to collect this via your meter by affordable weekly instalments
3. Pay by Direct Debit
Switching to Direct Debit will cut your annual energy costs – because you'll pay less for every unit of energy you use compared to any other payment method.
4. Pay Cash Cheque Monthly
This advice is for Cash/Cheque Quarterly customers only.
Are you paying by Cash/Cheque Quarterly and getting a big bill every three months? If you switch to Cash/Cheque Monthly, you can get smaller bills every month. This might help you to manage your costs better.
Contact us by Live Chat to move to cash cheque monthly.