Do I need to inform EDF my property is due to be demolished?

If we supply the fuels at your property and it is due to be demolished, you will need to get in touch to arrange the removal of the metering equipment.

You may also need the incoming supply cables / pipes removed from the service and this would be arranged via the relevant gas network provider. We can give this information to you when you get in touch to arrange the meter removals.

You can call us on 0333 200 5100(1)

(1) Calls to UK wide numbers are included in any inclusive call plan you may have. If you don’t have an inclusive call plan, calls are charged at a national rate. Please check with your service provider if you’re unsure.

Did that solve your problem?

SolvedI still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Looks like you need some more help

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home