Can I get a credit refund from my prepayment meter?

I have a current prepayment tariff with EDF

Get in touch if you'd like to ask us for a credit refund – please be near your meter as we'll need to ask you a few questions.

I'm about to switch supplier

You don't need to get a refund, as your credit will stay on your meter when you switch.

I'm about to move home

Just let us know you're moving – providing your new address – so we can arrange your credit refund or transfer:

  • If you're staying with us, we'll transfer the credit to your new prepayment meter or EDF account.
  • If your new home isn't supplier by EDF, we'll send your refund by cheque to your new address.

Tell us you're moving

Did that solve your problem?

SolvedI still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Looks like you need some more help

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home