Can I apply for ECO if I live in a council/housing association property?

To be eligible for ECO, you or someone in your household must be in receipt of certain benefits or benefit combinations. You could be eligible if you live within a government chosen postcode. If you don’t meet ECO benefit eligibility criteria check with your local authority.They may have additional ECO funding available if you meet certain criteria. EDF Energy currently only provides ECO improvements to privately owned or rented properties. If you live in a rented property, you'll need approval to install the improvements from your landlord. Housing association and local authority tenants will need to ask their landlord to get in touch with us on 0333 200 5119(1) to discuss potential opportunities.   

For more information go to the ECO page on our website.

(1) Calls to UK wide numbers are included in any inclusive call plan you may have. If you don’t have an inclusive call plan, calls are charged at a national rate. Please check with your service provider if you’re unsure.

Did that solve your problem?

SolvedI still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Looks like you need some more help

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home