We believe in having a range of gas and electricity tariffs for our customers. These include:
- Short term fixed: These are often our cheapest tariffs. It’s easier to budget and plan effectively with fixed prices.
- Long term fixed: Peace of mind with fixed prices for longer.
- Variable: Your energy prices can go up or down. If this happens we’ll notify you in plenty of time so you can decide whether to move to a different tariff or not. With no end date, you'll never have to renew your contract
- Prepayment meter tariffs: Fixed and variable options.
- Low-carbon: Our Blue tariffs use electricity 100% backed by low-carbon generation
- Feed-in tariff: Generate electricity from a renewable or low-carbon source and you may be eligible for a government incentive which will support you or reward you for the energy you generate. Find out more.
We regularly review and update our tariffs. Each tariffs will have its own features, benefits and terms and conditions.
Our customers can try our energy health check to see if you can save money. For many customers it’s cheaper to have their gas and electricity supplied by one company, be on a fixed tariff and pay by Direct Debit. We’ll help you understand your options.
We’ll let you know between 42 and 49 days before your tariff end date and give you your options. You’ll be able to change supplier or choose a new tariff from our other available tariffs at that time. If you haven’t either chosen a new tariff with us or notified us that you will be leaving, then you’ll automatically be transferred to our cheapest evergreen tariff available.