'Partner' or 'partners' refers to third party Installer(s); who provide information, products and services on behalf of EDF Energy.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to EDF Energy:
- passing your information to the relevant Partner in order for them to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested.
- providing you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- notifying you about changes to our service(s).
EDF Energy’s Partner will receive notification of your interest in their specific products and will attempt to contact you by telephone on at least x3 occasions over the 48 hours following submission of your form.
Where the Partner is unsuccessful in contacting you by telephone, they may attempt to contact you at least once by another method (e.g. email or letter). Further attempts to contact you may be made at the discretion of the Partner, at a maximum rate of x3 per day until such time as you contact them to request no further contact is attempted or they have made a total of x20 individual attempts.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal information with a Partner in the following ways:
- We may use a Partner to process personal information on our behalf. (For example, we may use a Partner to provide website or mobile application hosting services or to facilitate the provision of information to you or to provide services on our behalf);
- We may share your personal information with a Partner who may contact you directly in relation to information, products or services which may be of interest to you;
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk;
- We may disclose your identity and contact details to a Partner who is claiming that any Content posted/uploaded by you is a violation of their rights or who has otherwise been harmed by you in relation to your use of the Website. You will provide us with all relevant information relating to that claim without delay;
- We will release your personal information to partners when you have given your consent to that release; and/or
- We may give personal information we hold about you to a Partner as part of the process of selling our business; and/or
- In some circumstances, we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area. If this occurs we will take steps to ensure that adequate measures are taken to protect your personal information.
All enquiries and/or complaints regarding the services received from EDF Energy’s partners must be directed to the company (or companies) that contact(s) you.