Did you know we have a range of free energy-saving home improvements that could help towards reducing your heating bills? They include loft insulation and cavity wall insulation. Best of all, you won’t have to pay for them, providing your home is suitable.
Backed by the government.
It’s all part of the government’s ECO scheme, which is designed to help people in the UK reduce energy loss in their homes and lower heating costs. We’re giving away free improvements to certain groups of entitled people.
Do you qualify?
As you’ve been confirmed as living in a government selected neighbourhood, you’ll automatically be eligible to get free insulation, providing your home is suitable.
How do I know if my home is suitable?
Cavity wall insulation is available if;
- Your home doesn’t already have any
- Your home was built before 1983
- Your cavities do not require any remedial work or scaffolding
Loft insulation is available if;
- Any existing loft insulation is less than 100mm thick
- Your loft is accessible
- Your home doesn’t have any infestations or water damage
Call us now on 0800 085 6151 to find out if you qualify for ECO
Alternatively, please fill out our form and we will contact you
- Contact us: As you’ve been confirmed as living in a government selected neighbourhood, you’ll automatically be eligible to get free home insulation – provided, of course, that your home is suitable. All you need to do is call us now on 0800 085 6151
- Is your home suitable?: After you’ve regsitered we'll contact you to go through some questions once we’ve gone through some questions with you, we’ll arrange for an accredited assessor to visit you to carry out a detailed assessment of your home to check if it is suitable
- We'll manage everything: If the accredited assessor recommends improvements for your home which you decide you would like installed, they will be carried out by qualified installers on a date that’s convenient for you