We've teamed up with our trusted supplier Intana to offer you protection for your home’s plumbing
Key areas covered
- Broken, blocked or leaking internal drains, underground drains or sewers becoming totally blocked or being damaged
- The water pipes within your home bursting or suddenly leaking
- Taps not working, leaking stopcocks or stopcocks that cannot be turned on or off
- Your only toilet not working because of accidental damage or mechanical failure
- Up to £150 towards the cost of a hotel (if you cant stay in your home due to a plumbing or drainage issue)(1)
Key areas not covered
- Cost of replacing taps, seals or grouting, water tanks, radiators, water softeners or waste disposal units
- Cost of repairing or replacing water supply pipes
- Blocked, broken or leaking soil or waste pipes
- Tree root damage to pipes or sewers
- Any claims made in the first 30 days of your policy
For full details of what is and isn't covered click here
£2.45 per month
12 monthly instalments
(£29.40 per year)
£3.10 per month
12 monthly instalments
(£37.20 per year)
Your policy will start and you'll be able to make a claim after the 30 day exclusion period
Enjoy peace of mind knowing you're covered.
If you're already covered by one of these policies and need to make a claim, please call Intana's 24 hour claims line on 01444 442 877.
Or if you've got any questions about your policy or would like to renew, call 01444 442 879(2)
Did you know we have a range of landlord policies all brought to you by our trusted supplier Intana.
Full T&Cs apply
Prices are for domestic customers unless otherwise stated.
EDF Energy Protect is a range of insurance products provided by Intana across the mainland of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, plus the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
EDF Energy Protect is sold and administered by Collinson Insurance Services Ltd trading as Intana. The policies are underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch.
EDF Energy Customers Plc is an Appointed Representative of Collinson Insurance Services Limited (t/a Intana) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 311883.
This information can be checked on the Financial Services Register.