- Covers internal plumbing, wiring and pest problems
- Security protection (against lost or faulty keys), drains and roofing
- Expert support 24/7
Emergency Protect safeguards your home's plumbing and wiring, and also provides protection against lost or damaged keys. It can secure your property after a break-in, or help if you lose a roof tile. And even protect you against common pest infestations. Plumbers and electricians from Intana are on call 24/7 in the event of an emergency.
Just £5.00 per month
- Unlimited number of claims
- Same price whether you pay monthly or annually
- Labour and parts included
- All parts supplied with a 12 month warranty
- 24/7 Claims Helpline
- Full T&Cs apply
- All emergencies protected by Wiring Protect and Plumbing Protect
- You being locked out of your home if your only available key has been stolen, lost or damaged or the lock to your main entry and exit door is not working
- Your home becoming unsecure because of a break-in or vandalism
- Wasp nests, field or house mice, or brown rats; in your home
- Up to £150 to cover the cost of a hotel if you can’t stay in your home for more than 24 hours
- Roof tiles that are missing or need repositioning
What’s not covered:
- Your home’s boiler, radiator, thermostat, controls or water tank
- Any theft, vandalism or malicious damage not reported to the Police
- Any pests or nests in gardens, detached garages or outbuildings and any damage caused by, or the removal of the pests or nests
- Any emergency or breakdown which happens within 30 days of you taking out this insurance for the first time
To see full details of exactly what is and isn’t included, please check the Policy documents.
Get the plumbing and wiring in your properties covered. Protect against your tenants losing their keys, problems with roofing and even common pest infestations. Care for your property and your tenants for just £8.05 per month.
Call Intana, on 01444 442 978 for further information.
- Schedule payment plans to suit you
- No hassle protection for your properties