Key areas covered
- Your home's plumbing and drainage system
- Permanently installed electrical wiring, wall sockets and switches
- Dislodged roof tiles or any pest infestations in your home
- You being locked out of your home if your only available key has been stolen, lost or damaged or the lock to your main entry and exit door is not working
- Up to £150 towards the cost of a hotel (if you can’t stay in your home for more than 24 hours)(1)
Key areas not covered
- Cost of replacing taps, seals or grouting, water tanks, radiators, water softeners or waste disposal units or the cost of repairing or replacing water supply pipes
- Blocked, broken or leaking soil or waste pipes or tree root damage to sewers and pipes
- Theft, vandalism or malicious damage not reported to the police
- Flat glass, plastic, tarpaulin, felt or thatched roofs
- Broken or damaged internal windows or doors or any replacement external windows or doors
- Damage caused by or the removal of the pests or nests
- Any claims made in the first 30 days of your policy
For full details of what is and isn't covered click here
£4.20 per month
12 monthly instalments
(£50.40 per year)
£5.35 per month
12 monthly instalments
(£64.20 per year)
Your policy will start and you'll be able to make a claim after the 30 day exclusion period
Enjoy peace of mind knowing you're covered
If you're already covered by one of these policies and need to make a claim, please call Intana's 24 hour claims line on 01444 442 877.
Or if you've got any questions about your policy or would like to renew, call 01444 442 879(2)
Did you know we have a range of landlord policies all brought to you by our trusted supplier Intana.
Full T&Cs apply
Prices are for domestic customers unless otherwise stated.
EDF Energy Protect is a range of insurance products provided by Intana across the mainland of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, plus the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
EDF Energy Protect is sold and administered by Collinson Insurance Services Ltd trading as Intana. The policies are underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch.
EDF Energy Customers Plc is an Appointed Representative of Collinson Insurance Services Limited (t/a Intana) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 311883.
This information can be checked on the Financial Services Register.