1. Minimise disruption to local communities during the construction of Sizewell C.
2. Invest in local employment, education and skills. This includes an aim to create 1,500 apprenticeships.
3. Support the growth of the local economy. This includes measures to support local firms to gain work on the project.
4. Subject to consultation, transport the majority of construction materials by rail and sea, reducing the number of Sizewell C HGVs on local roads.
5. Respect the Suffolk heritage coast and minimise impact on RSPB Minsmere, National Trust Dunwich Heath and Leiston Abbey.
6. Return the temporary construction area to a standard befitting the AONB following construction.