How much can I get from the Green Homes Grant scheme?
For most people, the grant will cover 66% of the cost up to a maximum of £5,000.
You may be able to get free energy-efficient measures up to a value of £10,000 if you're a homewoner on a lower income and you, or a member of your household, receive one of these qualifying benefits:
- Attendance allowance
- Carer's allowance
- Child tax credit
- Disability living allowance
- Housing benefit
- Income-based/contribution-based employment and support allowance
- Income-based/contribution-based jobseeker's allowance
- Income support
- Industrial injuries disablement benefit
- Pension 'guarantee' credit
- Personal independence payment
- Severe disablement allowance
- Universal credit
- Working tax credit
Complete our online form and we'll put you in contact with our trusted partners who specialise in installing these types of measures.