In 3 hours we examine:
- Formulating an energy strategy: why it’s dangerous to focus on price alone with a look at best practice considerations around price, volume, assets, carbon and regulation.
- Price management: review your existing approach against possible alternatives.
- Budget planning: work out a target commodity price with realistic non-energy cost assumptions.
- Tactical hedging: how to adapt purchasing to respond to market events and stay in control with clear governance.
- Asset optimisation: more ways to create value within your budget by managing your energy use and generation proactively.
- Risk Architecture, Strategy and Protocols (RASP): how to pull it all together through a risk management process that gives you a mandate to act, come what may.
Take the first step to applying science to your energy budget control. Book your Risk Work-out.