Welcome to Connect+Control2
Connect+Control2 is no ordinary energy tariff – it comes with the all-new Amazon Echo(1) and a HeatSmart® thermostat. These devices give you more control over your energy, and they could help you save it too. Plus you'll have peace of mind knowing you're on a two-year fixed energy deal.
So, what do I get?
Netatmo thermostat and installation included
Getting a quote is simple – all you need to do is give us a few details and we'll give you a quote.
What happens next?
- Sign up to the Connect+Control2 tariff for both fuels
- Your Amazon Echo will arrive within 30 days of your tariff start date
- We'll also send you an email with a link to book the free installation of your HeatSmart®(1)
What you'll need
HeatSmart® by EDF Energy, The Netatmo Smart Thermostat, is suitable for most homes and heating systems. Before choosing the Connect+Control2 tariff, please check you have all of the following:
- A working boiler and central heating system – either gas, oil, LPG or a heatpump.
- Heating controls with a programmer and/or a thermostat (2)
- A wireless broadband router and good Wi-Fi coverage across your home(3)
- A smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop with Android or Apple iOS (Windows and Blackberry phones are not compatible) (1)
- Permission from your landlord if you're renting
- Your home is in mainland UK (installation and delivery of the HeatSmart is not available in HS, KW, ZE, IM, GY, JE postcodes and the Scottish islands)
- A compatible meter type
Exit fees for this tariff are £135 per fuel.