Join our Design Engineering programme and be part of the UK's new nuclear programme.
We're offering an opportunity to apply your degree in Engineering, Electronics, Control and Instrumentation, Maths, Physics or Software Engineering, whilst working alongside industry experts in the UK and France.
Our Design Engineering scheme will open mid-December 2023. In the meantime, take a look at the benefits of completing our training programme and the support we offer our Graduates.
What's in it for you?
Over the course of 18 months, you'll gain experience on our nuclear new build project, learning from experts in design engineering.
The opportunity to spend several months completing a placement in France
- Starting salary of £35k, with relocation support, flexible benefits and well-being support services
We'll support your career
- Follow a tailored training path that will develop your Design Engineering and I&C Design skills and knowledge for your future career
- Daily French tuition to prepare you for your time in France
- Learn from our experts and enjoy the support of an Assignment Manager, Mentor and Graduate Buddy throughout the programme
What do I need to apply?
- Have (or be expecting) a 2:2 Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree (obtained or expected) in any subject relating to Engineering. We’re also open to Electronics, Control and Instrumentation, Maths, Physics or Software Engineering.
- An interest in the nuclear industry and solving technical problems
- Be ready to experience a variety of placements at our sites in the UK and France
Life as a Graduate at EDF
Head over to our Graduate Hub to discover all the benefits of completing our training programme and the support we offer our Graduates. You’ll find everything from application tips to insights about what our trainees are up to…
- Important dates for your diary
- Tips from our Graduates for the application process
- Supporting your journey
- What our Graduates actually do
- Diversity and inclusion at EDF
- Company benefits