Commercial graduate jobs
Work across our Customers teams, developing your understanding of the energy industry and influencing commercial strategy.
Over the course of two years you'll build your business and people skills as well as gain exposure to the energy business, with a focus on our customers’ needs.
Our Commercial scheme will open in autumn 2024. In the meantime, take a look at the benefits of completing our training programme and the support we offer our Graduates.
What's in it for you?
- Develop the skills and knowledge to drive commercial results and future strategy for EDF
- Gain unique experience, learn from industry experts and build valuable networks
- Starting salary of £33k, with annual bonus, market-leading pension and competitive benefits
We'll support your career
- Follow a tailored training path that will develop your skills and knowledge for your future career
- Contribute to high-impact projects such as enhancing customer experience, delivering digital solutions or analysing the energy markets
- Collaborate across EDF in areas such as renewables and nuclear development
What do I need to apply?
- Have (or be expecting) a 2:2 Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline
- Good analytical and communication skills, with a commercial focus and a talent for leadership
- Be ready to experience a variety of placements at our sites across the UK
Life as a Graduate at EDF
Head over to our Graduate Hub to discover all the benefits of completing our training programme and the support we offer our Graduates:
- Dates for applying
- How we support you during the programme
- Continuous development for your career
- What our Graduates say
- Diversity and inclusion at EDF
- Company benefits