Calling all energy innovators!
IDEALondon is looking for start-ups with the best new ideas, products and services and can help accelerate your growth.
IDEALondon is an innovation centre in the heart of London’s Tech City, run by EDF Energy, Cisco and UCL Engineering, with a proven track record of supporting tech start-ups to grow faster, stronger and further than they could alone.
Since its launch in 2012, it has helped dozens of start-ups raise more than £60 million between them, creating more than 500 jobs in the process.
You could join the innovation centre if you’re working on solutions related to:
- Making homes smarter or more automated
- Supporting vulnerable customers
- Helping businesses and consumers transition to electric vehicles
- Providing energy efficiency devices
- Solar and battery storage products
- Optimisation / flexibility / trading services
- Innovative energy business models / platforms using smart meter technology / data / artificial intelligence / blockchain
If you are a young company, with solutions to help shape the future of better energy, we would love to hear from you!