Calling all energy innovators
IDEALondon is an innovation centre in the heart of London’s Tech City, run by EDF and UCL, with a proven track record of supporting tech start-ups to grow faster, stronger and further than they could alone.
Since its launch in 2013, it has helped dozens of start-ups raise more than £340 million, creating more than 3,000 jobs in the process.
You could join the innovation centre if you’re working on solutions related to:
- Making homes smarter or more automated
- Supporting vulnerable customers
- Helping businesses and consumers transition to electric vehicles
- Providing energy efficiency devices
- Solar and battery storage products
- Optimisation / flexibility / trading services
- Innovative energy business models / platforms using smart meter technology / data / artificial intelligence / blockchain
If you are a young company, with solutions to help shape the future of better energy, we would love to hear from you!