Here are some features that you can enjoy with EDF Energy business energy:
- Protection from price rises with a choice of contracts with prices fixed for 1-4 years
- A contract designed specially for start ups and movers
- MyAccount, an online service that gives you everything you need to look after your account securely in one place, whenever you want to
- Freephone access to dedicated advisers in the UK, and a dedicated personal contract specialist to look after you until your first bill
- The option of a four-year fixed price (electricity only) contract backed by low carbon
- A discount off every bill* if you pay monthly by Direct Debit
- Our free energy efficiency advice service
*If you pay your bills monthly by Direct Debit the discount is applied before VAT, before any other discounts have been deducted and is rounded to the nearest penny. Not all products are eligible for the discount.
We have tariffs to suit the needs of all customers. Find the one that's right for you:
- New Start For newly moved or opened businesses
- Freedom for business For the ultimate in flexibility
- Fixed for businessFor longer-term price certainty
Make sure you also read our guide to meter types to make sure you've got the right meter for your needs.
Interested in our fuel mix? You can see it here.
If you are a small to medium sized business, here are 3 simple ways to get a quote for your energy:
- Get an instant business quote online with just two easy steps
- To get advice and find the best tariff for your business needs, call us on 0800 015 9097(1)
- Request a call back to discuss a competitive business quote. It will be helpful to have a recent electricity bill to hand when getting your quote.
Our small business team can quote businesses with up to 50 sites.
More than 50 locations? Go to our Large Business pages.