If you are a small to medium sized business looking for an electricity quote, we can help. Switching to EDF Energy for your business electricity is easy.
0800 051 1644†
Make sure you have a recent
electricity bill to hand with your:
- Electricity supply number
- Current energy consumption
- Spend with your existing supplier
Only 4 short steps to an instant quote
or fill in your details and we'll call you back, with a competitive quote
- Protection from price rises during your Fixed Term Period
- Contract lengths to suit your needs, varying from one to three years
- MyAccount our free web-based service gives you everything you need to look after your account securely in one place
- Freephone access to dedicated advisors in the UK
- Pay monthly with Direct Debit
- Free energy efficiency advice service
Already with EDF Energy?
If you're looking to renew your existing EDF Energy contract, use this request form or simply call us on: 0800 051 1644†
Looking for a quote for more than one site?
Switching electricity suppliers can be a complex process, particularly if your business has many sites and you need to organise your time. You can call us free on 0800 051 1644† and our Business Advisors will be happy to help.
It's our way of saying thank you to our customers. Just for being our customers.
Submit your meter readings via our iPhone app.
Please note: Your quote will be for a fixed term contract from a choice of fixed price periods from up to 1 to 3 years. This includes an automatic rollover if sufficient notice to leave, or notice to prevent a renewal isn't provided. This is described in more detail in our Terms and conditions; -by agreeing to the quote you will be agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with EDF Energy upon EDF Energy's acceptance; - the quote is conditional upon EDF Energy undertaking a credit check and is based on the information provided by you to EDF Energy; - the contract with us will be subject to our standard terms and conditions, therefore, you must read and understand the principal terms, terms and conditions and the details of the quote.
†Calls may be monitored and recorded as part of our customer care programme. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from BT landlines, other network operators charges may vary.