We try our best to provide an excellent service for our business customers – but if you have a complaint we want to know about it. We’re here to help.
If you have a complaint, please follow the procedure below:
We take every complaint we receive seriously and work with our customers to deal with them quickly and in a satisfactory way. We have provided you with four ways to contact us, all of which you can use at any stage of the process :
- Call our highly trained Business Advisers on 0845 366 3664
- Write to us:
B2B Complaint Investigation Team
Exeter Business Park
- Email us at B2BComplaintInvestigationTeam@edfenergy.com
- Visit us at our business premises: EDF Energy, Gadeon House, Grenadier Road, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3UT
If our Business Advisers are not able to resolve your complaint or you're not entirely happy with the way your complaint has been handled, you can take the complaint further by raising it to a Manager.
If you are still dissatisfied, you can request a full review of your complaint at any stage of the process by:
- Calling our Business Customer Service team on 0845 366 3664
- Writing to the Head of Business Customer Services at:
Exeter Business Park
- Emailing the Head of Business Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our business premises: EDF Energy, Gadeon House, Grenadier Road, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3UT
We will respond to your complaint within 10 working days. Following the full review of your complaint we may take the following actions:
- Apologise for any issues and explain our findings to you, including reasons for what has occurred
- Take appropriate action to put things right
- Explain our next steps which may include compensation paid by EDF Energy in appropriate circumstances
Our complaints handling procedure is regulated by the complaint handling standards regulations. A copy of the regulations can be located here.
Additional information for Micro Businesses
There are two additional support and advice centres that you can contact for help with your complaint:
- Citizens Advice - The Government's service for free, confidential and impartal advice on consumer issues. Micro Businesses may contact Citizens Advice at any point throughout the complaints process, or call the consumer helpline on 08454 040506 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Ombudsman Services: Energy - A free independant body which has the power to resolve customer disputes. Please see pages 4 and 5 of the eguide for more information about this to see if and how you can use them. To contact them directly visit their website, call 0845 055 0760 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm), or in writing at Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF.
*You will need to have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine to view the files. If you do not already have Acrobat installed, you can download a copy 'free' from the Adobe website. It will take approximately five minutes to download.